Bespoke ties for Associations
We can match your traditional association colours or create a contemporary crested tie, in silk or polyester, in a wide range of colours and weaves. Based on the creative eye of our master tie designers, or working to specific designs, we will produce a timeless product of the highest quality for your team to wear with pride.
At William Turner we utilise the jacquard technique, where the design is woven directly into the fabric to give it a distinctive quality. A woven tie provides the prestige and cachet required for prominent events.
To stand out in your club’s colours a printed technique may be best. This method means we can perfectly match a Pantone shade. Such a precise colour printing technique is perfect for wearing your team’s patterns with pride.
About our ties
The William Turner gallery is full of previous designs, ordered by clients and brought to life by our craftsmen.
- Size: Although other sizes are available our standard size is 142cm long x 9.5 cm wide. Feel free to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
- Quantity: There is a minimum order of 50 for polyester ties and 50 for silk.
- Delivery: Please allow 4 weeks for samples and 4 weeks for bulk orders.
- Price: Contact our office and we will be happy to discuss your requirements as well as send you a quality sample and a William Turner brochure.
- Click here to find out more about our simple ordering process.